Gold-level sponsorship benefits include:
- Opportunity to purchase single tickets and discounted subscriptions before the general public based on donor level
- Recognition of your annual gift on the Gogue Center website and in performance programs and annual season catalogs (digital and/or printed)
- Priority ticketing over previous sponsorship level
- Ticket exchange on GPAC-presented performances free of charge
- Invitations to observe a master class, dress rehearsal or residency engagement with a visiting artist or ensemble within the annual season
- Valet parking vouchers for ALL sponsored performances within the annual season (two vehicles)
- Eight (8) invitations to the annual season announcement party*
- Twenty-four (24) tickets to sponsored series performances within the annual season*
- Recognition as a named sponsor for a master class, workshop, artist talk, school performance or other engagement opportunity within the annual season
- Two (2) invitations to an exclusive event hosted by the GPAC executive director
- Customized recognition as a named sponsor for a series of performances within the annual season
$3,404 of this sponsorship gift is not tax-deductible.
* Annual sponsorship benefits listed above are valid July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023. Benefits vary annually per sponsorship level and are subject to availability.
** Sponsor tickets are limited to performances within the sponsored series.